2013 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Martini Hemi Edition 4WD
Starwood is proud to be exclusive builders of the most talked about Jeep Wrangler conversions available today, and with this one we have seriously outdone ourselves. This 450-hp 'Martini HEMI Edition' is by far the fastest and most extensive Starwood Custom conversion ever. If seeing is believing, then driving is total affirmation!
Show More »
As always, this Starwood Custom includes our exclusive Full Kevlar finish, which boasts 4,700 PSI tensile strength -- over 200% strength of other brands -- and makes it virtually impervious to the elements. Added flair comes from the custom blue & red Martini Racing centerline graphic which extends the full length of the vehicle. If you think this amazing rig is grabbing your attention now, just wait until you have it doing its thing in public..... the Martini HEMI is the biggest gawk magnet on the road!
With 450-hp, the Martini HEMI Jeep is in a class of its own. Shock and awe await every square inch of air between you and your destination! And how does it stop, you ask? Well, if you dare to power up a Jeep like this, it's only fitting to add giant 16-inch Brembo brakes. And between the hi-tech Rancho suspension and low-profile wheels & tires, it leaves little to desire in the handling department as well.
2013 Starwood 'Martini HEMI' Custom:
- Exclusive exterior finish with Kevlar micropulp
- Complete 450HP HEMI 392 6.4L conversion
- Rancho 3" lift kit w/ tubular upper & lower arms; Rancho 9000XL 9-way adjustable shocks
- Teraflex 30mm hardened front axle shafts
- Magnaflow stainless cat-back exhaust system
- Brembo braking system w/ 16" rotors; 6-piston front, 4-piston rear calipers in red
- 22" custom Modulare brushed aluminum wheels wrapped in Nitto Terra Grappler 22" Tires
- AEV front and rear bumpers; body-matched Kevlar finished applied
- Rock rails
- Warn Zeon winch w/ synthetic rope
- Poison Spyder fairlead
- Lifted Off Road fastback Targa top
- AEV Heat Reduction Hood
- Wild Boar grille
- Pro Car "Scat Seats"; Kevlar-lined backs
- Custom Blue/Red "Bentley Speed" leather: seats, steering wheel, arm rest, door handles and roll bar
- Custom Range Rover-style side vents
- JW Speaker 8700 Evolution LED headlamps
- LED tail lamps
- Rigid Industries 50" LED light bar
- Rigid 'Dually' LED spots (2)
- Poison Spyder light brackets
- AEV Pro Cal programming module
Last but not least... one of the best things about this high performance Starwood Custom can actually be enjoyed while standing still -- the incredible sound system! The following top-of-the-line audio components have been professionally installed and produce incredible lows, brilliant highs and concert-hall clarity:
- Kenwood 890HD head unit with Garmin Nav, iPod audio/video, Bluetooth connectivity, Pandora and more
- SIRIUS Sat Radio
- Rear Camera
- Steering wheel control integration
- JL Audio 6.5" Component zr650-csi front speaker combos
- JL Audio 6.5" Coaxial c5650x rear speakers (in soundbar)
- JL Audio hd600 4-channel amplifier
- JL Audio hd750 mono amp (for subwoofer)
- Kenwood kfcxw1000f 1000-watt 10" shallow sub (floor mounted to retain cargo area)
Original factory equipment includes the Customer Preferred Package 24S w/ Power Convenience Group, 5-Speed Auto Transmission, Trac-Loc Limited Slip Differential, Connectivity Group and more.
We welcome trade-ins, provide financing, and can help facilitate shipping both domestically and internationally. If you would like to fly in and see this or any other vehicle, we can provide airport pick up as well.
As always, we welcome third party inspections. We also offer fast and easy finance and lease programs. Yes, we do take trade-ins. We also offer free airport pick up or worldwide shipping. We offer a full line of extended warranties to protect your investment.